Monday, July 13, 2009

My new life

Hi everyone! It's only been a million years, I know. I'm sorry! Let me catch you up....

I moved back to California and didn't get a job cause california is broke. SOOOOOOOOOOO Thomas moved in with his mom and I moved in with my parents because: A) Living with your parents makes you a rockstar if you are older than 25 and B) We need to pay off some debt and C) We don't want to move somewhere when I don't have a job (OR DIDN'T....ooooooo cliffhanger, keep reading....)

So here we are living with our gracious parental units who are putting up with our sloven ways again. I moved to Oregon (ahh i miss thomas) and started working at the ol' law firm again. BUT a little ray of sunshine happened upon me last week and I was offered a job at Hillsboro High School! WOO FREAKIN HOO! I'm extremely excited beacuse this means i don't have to live with my parents anymore, not that that is embarrassing...it's totally cool.... Anyway, things are in the works, Thomas will hopefully be up here soon taking classes at PCC and training people. But the ETA on that is still out.

Moral of the story, if you live in Portland and you know me....i live here now, will you be my friend.

PS Have I mentioned I'm engaged? YAY!

1 comment:

Arly said...

Congrats Tiff!! I'm a little late since I figured you were NEVER POSTING AGAIN! but I'm glad I was proven wrong. :)

Congratualtions!