Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Master Cleanse

I'm in the middle of a 10 day detox (day 3).  The detox involves a laxative tea, a salt water flush every morning, and drinking a mixture of lemon juice, water, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper.  Pretty weird, huh?  I'm still skeptical about all the claims this cleanse makes (Google "The Master Cleanse")  but I'm actually feeling good other than being a bit hungry.  The cleanse is supposed to clean your major organs and get rid of any toxins that are lingering around in your body from preservatives and processed foods.  It also is supposed to clean your intestines of any old food and nasty just stuck there....yucky i know.  

Anyway, if nothing else, I can use 10 days of cleaning up my body after 10 days of chowing down in the happiest place on earth.  

Gypsy on

1 comment:

Crazy Crutchers said...

poop it poop it out waaaaay out!!!!! GROSS, anyways hope you are doing well you need to check out my blog for a special surprise :) talk to you soon PEACE