Saturday, June 14, 2008

I've been rather absent as of late haven't I.  Apologies...life and what not.

Well i went 10 days with no food.  In the end I'm glad I did it and I lost a ton of weight and hopefully some toxins.  However, after 2 weeks in Flordia, 10 days without food, and a few days in Portland I've managed to not run in A MONTH!  I went for my first jog today.  2 miles later I'm whipped, but it's a start.

Things I'm pondering:

What music to download off Itunes for Africa.  Suggestions please...what songs/artists/albums would YOU take to Africa?

Along the same lines, which books would you bring?

The disparity between man's greatest acts of beauty and their basest acts of evil.  It's a wonder we are able to contain such multitudes.

Gypsy on.

Oh and an update.  I am staging in Philly.  (Staging is where I meet my Peace Corps group, learn about how to not get AIDS and how not to get robbed.  Then I get shots....sounds fun! hehehehe)  Then I fly out of Philly to Paris then to Mali....or that's the rumor anyway.

1 comment:

Rob Dennis said...

Lady Blacksmith Mamabzo, Afro Celt Sound, Bliss all their albums it should be enough