Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas threw up on my blog

I really love christmas movies. Love Actually is my favorite love story. Miracle on 34th street (THE OLD ONE) is my favorite old one, and Elf is the new classic. Not to mention A Charlie Brown Christmas which is a fine fine film.

I'm so excited for christmas! Even in this long long week i have in front of me (12 hour work days) I'm still excited!!!!!!!!!!! I get to go home with my love to christmas with my family. It's going to be so great! And i got the best christmas present ever for Thomas. AND, we are coming back on christmas day which sucks cause we miss the christmas dinner but is rad cause we'll spend christmas night with Thomas' family who are frickin great.

Speaking of rad, i went to disneyland over the weekend. Christmastime at disneyland is so fun. AND not only that, we saw my old friends from high school. My life is radtacular.

All I want for Christmas is you!

1 comment:

Arly said...

I'm diggin' the word radtacular...