Saturday, December 6, 2008

All I Want for Christmas

Phoebe had 3 babies! It was a serious endeavour which I observed with fascination and a bit of disgust. But now that they are licked clean, they're pretty dang cute. The gray and white one is my favorite. See them here

Here is my Christmas List:

1. Thomas to appear under my little tree (thanks for sending one momma and daddy) ... (oh i mean thanks for sending a tree, not a thomas lol)
2. A box of Peanut Butter Captain Crunch
3. A decent amount of iron in my blood
4. A new blanket, it's flippin cold here...60 is the new 30 when you are used to 100.
5. Hot shower. Scratch that, Hot Bath.
6. A night out in the ragin city of Agoura Hills with my beloved. Maybe some Mongolian BBQ followed by a rented movie and chocolate chip cookies with ice cream on the couch. Okay so that's mostly a night in, but still...i like being home.
7. A complete and full understanding of both Bambara and French
8. A hug from my mommy
9. One day in Pioneer Place. Yes I hate shopping, but I love Christmastime at the mall.
10. An engagement ring. I mean what? tee hee. Delivered by #1 please.
11. A calorie free, yet equally tasty, form of peanut butter, chocolate, and ice cream...on the double!
12. A kiss from my nephew
13. A hoody
14. A new pair of tennis shoes
15. A pumice stone
16. An automated retractable mosquito net. The stupid thing is annoying to put up and down up and down.
17. Books, DVD's and DVD's of TV shows. I have a lot of time to kill.
18. Christmas dinner with everyone. yes everyone, if you read this then it probably means you too. unless you are a creeper, then you are not included.

Hmm that's all i can think of now. To be honest the things I REALLY want for christmas all revolve around spending time with people i miss. Somedays I wonder why I left all the goodness i had to come to this crazy upside down place. It is comforting to know that things I miss aren't things at all, they're people...and the occasional chinese, mexican, or italian dish.

Loves you guys
gypsy on

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany...I sent a bed for Phoebe & her babies some time ago. I am sorry she didn't get it in time for the little guys. Love you. Grandma B