Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope yours was full of love and fun!

My Christmas was pretty great. I spent Christmas eve day baking up a storm. Started with caramel apple pancakes, then i made sugar cookies to give out as gifts to friends, next i made pizza with friends for dinner (continuing the bailey tradition), and finally i made chocolate peanut butter cookies.

Thomas and I spent the evening together on Skype and AIM opening presents and being together. It was lovely. I got him Cloverfiield on Blue-ray and i downloaded it to my computer so we both watched it at the same time and got to talk over AIM while we watched! It was almost like being in the same room! We even made cocoa together (i know i know you are gagging on the cuteness).

Christmas morning I spent with friends at a champagne breakfast, then i moved on to the Deputy Ambassador's house for a fabulous lunch. Finally, I ended the day with friends again watching a movie.

All in all a great holiday. Hope yours was full of love and happiness!

I'll post pictures soon :) Miss you!

1 comment:

Crazy Crutchers said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS FRIEND! hope you are well! keep up doing all the good you are doing and be a blessing to all you meet!