Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008, I'm sick! That doesn't bode well

I'm not a New Year's girl. I don't really drink anymore, i don't dance, i don't party, i don't care. lol. But thomas and i spent a nice quiet evening in, playing Magic (we are dorks), watching movies, and cuddling. We were too busy watching a movie to even notice it was the New Year until 12:11. We did eat with style though. Pesto pasta and chocolate chip cookies topped with ice cream (just the cookies...the pesto was sans ice cream).

So it's 2008. I turn 26 this year. weird. I also move to Africa. weird. Well i think I am...everyday it gets closer the more separation anxiety i feel (as in separation from Thomas). I'm just taking it a day at time, crossing bridges as they come. I am excited to get my invite FINALLY from the peace corps at the end of this month. Le sigh.

How am I going to manage this?

No comments: