Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Falling off the wagon

So i haven't had ANY peanut butter since september. I know. Amazing isn't it? I quit the stuff cause every time I bought it i'd eat the whole jar in like a week. I couldn't help myself.

However, against Thomas' warnings, I bought peanut butter yesterday at Trader Joes (i only eat trader joe's pb now...none of that silly processed stuff). I stirred the jar yesterady night and only had a finger taste...i did ok. But in about 2 hours i'm gonna have a pbj sandwich for lunch...let's hope i don't fall of the wagon and just start eating it outta the jar again.

Damn you peanutbutter. Damn you and your tasty goodness.







...counting down the minutes til lunch.....

PS when i move to Mali you can send me peanut butter. All the peanut butter you want. Apparently protein is a scarcity around there, so i'll actually be able to eat it guilt free...what with the fact i'll be eating rice and that's about it for 2 years. LOL!