Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ya this is zen

okay so round two of hot steamy yoga...and i'm addicted.

I heart yoga. I don't know if the crap about detoxifying my body is true or not, but either way, the streching and sweating and pulling and pushing is awesome. And it sorta does relax my brain...i'm no zen clarity kid yet, but definitely enjoy the "high" of working out hard, especially cause i can't run right now since my ankle is giving me problems.

I'm not letting the ankle get me down though, don't worry! I'm running a half marathon in April and will be back on the training circuit next monday. I have every workout planned out until the race...oh yes i will kick some arse.

In other news....Thomas and I are probably going to Disney World...stoked. actually that's an understatement...i'm coming unglued with excitment.

Anyone else notice how glaringly incorrect my grammar is in this post. I mean run on sentences and awkwardness runs rampant. I'll chalk it up to the excitement. My little hampster is running full bore right now and is giving no thought to grammar or style. Please excuse.

gypsy on.

No comments: