Thursday, March 6, 2008

That Really Grinds My Gears

Remember that family guy where Peter is on the news with a segment "That Really Grinds My Gears"? Well ya i do. I love family guy. Anyway, here's things that grind my gears. I'm not as bitter as i sound....lol

1. That frickin B of A LOST my deposit of $2160 dollars that i put in THEIR ATM. How do you LOSE a desposit? And how can i just be "outta luck?"

2. Friends who for whatever reason don't have the common courtesy to acknowledge that they are in fact your friend. What is this? Is friendship and love some sort of commodity now that you don't have enough to give out?

3. Friends who just forget you exist cause you broke up with their other friend. What the hell? (that one's been eating at me since college, i still live in LA jerkfaces--yes i did edit that for content)

4. working. lol.

5. ... HRC

okay i think that's it.

gypsy on

2 comments:

Rob Dennis said...

wth is hrc? And I'm your friend despite yourself. Just thought I'd throw that out there

Tiffany said...

HRC = Hilary rodham clinton

And what you mean despite myself???

I'm in such a bad mood right now lol. I'm over today.