Monday, March 10, 2008

That's Enough!

Okay they've gone too far now. They're rounding up cats and killing them in death camps. That's the last straw! China Olympics suck.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=528694&in_page_id=1811

Poor kitties. :(

In other more positive news...

Thomas and I spring cleaned, on our to-do list:
Fix the gate
Sweep the patio of winter leaf debris
"Clean" the dirt of cat poo
Cover said dirt with bark dust
Replace broken toilet seat
Hang 4 guitars to unclutter living room
hang super cool Cost Plus Star lantern
Get rid of crap we don't need
Laundry

It was great. And our backyard looks AMAZING!

Thomas is keeping my condo when I leave, so we wanted to spruce it up for the long haul. Turns out I'm keeping my house even when I"m in Africa. That's good for Sawyer, he'll have a home :) Now we just need to paint the bedroom.

Gypsy On

2 comments:

Crazy Crutchers said...

if it makes you feel better they caught a kid that executed 15 cats in the greater Sacramento area... not only Chinese hate cats... (kinda psycho though could lead this kid down the path of becoming a serial killer) i hate cats too but dont get me wrong i would never hurt one... whats up with all the cat killers.

Wendy... said...

So - I am not a cat-hater, but I have this question for you: Can the Chinese come and round up the cats in my down-stairs neighbor's apartment (and then replace their carpets) so that when they turn their heat on, the smell of cat urine does not invade my apartment? It's ridiculous. This morning I work up sneezing and wheezing due to the smell. It's part of that love-hate relationship with cats: I love them, their dander hates me!