Monday, October 13, 2008

Thank goodness for Hot Chocolate and Rain

Nothing like a cup of hot chocolate on a rainy African morning to aleve October homesickness.  I'd kill to go to Disneyland and look at the Halloween decorations holding hands with Thomas (see pictures below).

Good news: mom sent me It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Halloween decorations, and plenty of boxes of g
oodness to keep me baking throughout the month.  I'll be fine.  

There is always Halloween 2010, sweety.  We'll go decorate those outrageously expensive Spider Cookies at Woody's Halloween Round up, then we'll go on Tower of Terror....muhahahahahaha!  

Feel free to join us in 2010 everyone else.  Mark I just KNOW you want to take Jackie!  Andrew will be just the right age, Kristi ;)  Mom and Dad, by
 then you'll be ancient and probably senile, but Thomas and I will push you around in your wheelchairs and Nathan will change your diapers.  Mark is in charge of wiping the drool.  hehehehe.  Miss everyone!

I have a few pictures to share :)

This one is of cute little Phoebe snuggled up on the end of the bed while I was sick. 









I was invited to go out on a friend's boat on Sunday.  WAY FUN!  








On the boat, I'm obviously very happy about boating on the Niger.









After boating, a few of us went to lunch.  While eating, there was a torrential downpour which turned the street into a mini river.  Mike is not happy about fording the street to the car.







Wolverine carving his pumpkin last year.  I miss this







Disneyland at Halloween Times last year.  Thomas looks a lot like Elvis in this picture....





Gypsy on

No comments: