Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tid Bits

I just received the "Best of San Francisco Box."  It is divine.  Thanks John :)

Phoebe killed a bird today, it was gruesome, I still love her.  She also ate a cockroach, which although was disgusting and made me almost retch, I'm very pleased that she is taking it upon herself to rid Mali of pests.

Can i just say i love eric clapton.  My Father's Eyes is awesome.

(thanks to Thomas for showing this to me) Prince is unreal during his solo:  George Harrison Tribute


1 comment:

Jenna said...

Oh animals. Haha.

The cockroach thing reminded me of our dog. We had her in the backyard one evening. She was chasing one of those super tiny white butterflys....jumped up and *CHOMP* we all shot our hands to our mouths "ahhhh!"-ing...before we could even put our hands down she jumped up and *chomp* got a lightening bug.

My cat right now is currently on a rabbit :( and vole spree....

At my old house, we had 2 outdoor cats. They always brought stuff home for us--Midnight one time brought home a TURKEY she had killed. (someone in our neighborhood had 3 pet turkeys--very odd)....at least she didn't get that guys peacock....yes he had one too....weird neighbor....